23 February 2012

Great Classroom Resource!

So as an education student, organization is key!! I'm sure I speak for all my fellow Elementary Ed majors that you collect EVERYTHING!! Papers, activities, samples, anything that you feel you might use in a future class - you make a copy of.  This morning I began cleaning out my storage room and came across some papers from my very first classroom experience. 
DJ Inkers Website (School Section)

 My very first classroom observations was in a kindergarten room where I worked with a wonderful teacher for 2 full years! She introduced me to this designer and I absolutely LOVE this style! I am a 'scrapbooker' in what little free time I have and I love using her products in my books.

Now for teachers, this can be a great way to make those boring papers that you are required to make (a letter home to parents for example) a little more interesting :D The website also has a section for FREEBIES! (what college student wouldn't want free stuff??)

1 comment:

  1. Erica,

    YAY Free Stuff! I love that you posted this, I checked it out and everything is perfect to use for our future students. I am trying to get into save mode, I just wish I had a bigger box for everything. I wanted to post on your first blog but for some reason it wouldn't let me but I really enjoyed reading about why you wanted to be a teacher. It also was not cheesy in the slightest.

    ReplyDelete